I don’t know about you guys, but Thanksgiving stuffing is by far my favorite holiday dish. And this particular stuffing recipe certainly does not disappoint. It’s got all the traditional flavors you love with nothing but fresh ingredients! Sooo yummy!
Recipe by: Averie with Averie Cooks
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, divided
- 1 pound day-old white French bread, diced into 1/2-inch cubes and dried
- 1 extra-large (about 2 1/2 cups) sweet Vidalia or yellow onion, diced small
- 1 1/2 cups celery, diced small
- 2/3 cup Italian flat-leaf parsley leaves, finely minced
- 1/4 cup fresh sage leaves, finely minced
- 3 tablespoons fresh rosemary (sticks discarded), finely minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme (sticks discarded), finely minced
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon pepper, or to taste
- 2 1/2 cups low-sodium chicken broth, divided
- 2 large eggs
For full recipe click here.