This classic dish is bursting with flavor. Not only that, it’s nutritious, easy to make, and oh so satisfying.
Recipe from: Rian Handler at Delish
- 1/2 c. uncooked rice
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp. tomato paste
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 (14.5-oz.) can diced tomatoes
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 6 bell peppers, tops and cores removed
- 1 c. shredded Monterey jack
- Freshly chopped parsley, for garnish
For full recipe click here.
The featured image is a stock photo meant to represent this dish.