These fruity, chocolate-y raspberry waffles are the ultimate Saturday morning breakfast. Absolutely delicious!
Recipe by: Kristin from Dizzy, Busy, and Hungry
- 1 cup all-purpose white flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon raspberry extract
- 1 cup frozen raspberries (thawed and roughly chopped or briefly run through the food processor)
- 1/2 cup chocolate crispy rice cereal (like Cocoa Krispies)
For full recipe click here.
*The featured image is a stock photo meant to represent this dish.