What a way to enjoy a spaghetti squash! Cheesy, creamy, and stuffed with chicken and broccoli. Delicious!
Recipe by: Danae with Recipe Runner
- 1 large spaghetti squash
- 1 large chicken breast or 2 small, cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped shallot
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes, depending on how spicy you like things
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 ounce 1/3 less fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- Kosher salt and black pepper to taste
For full recipe click here.
The featured image is a stock photo meant to represent this dish.