Cauliflower is a lot more versatile than most people give it credit for. It’s subtle nutty and sweet flavor pairs wonderfully with flavors like cinnamon, vanilla, toasted walnuts, and sweet, crispy apples. Cauliflower happens to be one of the best plant based sources of choline out there. This nutrient is very important for maintaining memory, healthy moods, and other nervous system functions.
Recipe by: Delicious Living
- 2 small apples, preferably Pink Lady or Honeycrisp
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup, divided
- 1/2 medium cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp chopped toasted walnuts
- 1 Tbsp pomegranate seeds
For full recipe click here.