This salad is made of sweet, roasted carrots, figs, and pleasantly bitter dreads of radicchio to whip that sweetness into shape. Topped with pistachios!
Recipe courtesy of: Kenzi Wilbur Food52
Serves: 4 to 6
- 1/2 cup pistachios, toasted, roughly chopped
- 1 cup plus 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup diced fresh figs, or 2 large dried figs (see note in step 2)
- Kosher salt
- 2 pounds multi-colored carrots, halved lengthwise
- 1 medium to large head radicchio
Click here for full recipe
*The featured image is a stock photo meant to represent this dish.