This savory cherry tomato tart is absolutely delicious. The tomatoes really are the star of the show in this one. Each ingredient in this simple 10-ingredient dish is meant to compliment the tomatoes, and they does so beautifully. After just 15 minutes of prep work and an hour in the oven, you can have this delightful dish whipped up and ready to serve!
Recipe from: Fifteen Spatulas
- 1 standard pie crust blind baked in a 10″ tart shell
- 4 oz cream cheese at room temperature
- 3 scallions sliced
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 4 oz goat cheese at room temperature
- 1/2 tsp packed fresh thyme leaves
- 1.5 lbs cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 6 tbsp Italian bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- salt and pepper
For full recipe click here.