Who’d ever thinking of making tacos with brussels sprouts??!! It definitely sounds crazy, but the people at Pinch of Yum have turned this idea into a delicious meal worth making. It’s time to mix things up a little and try something new.
Recipe from: Lindsay of Pinch of Yum
- 16 ounces brussels sprouts, shredded
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- salt and olive oil
- 8 ounces frozen corn
- 1 jalapeño, minced
- lime juice, salt, and olive oil
- 1 packed cup each cilantro and parsley
- 1/4 cup each water and olive oil
- 1/4 cup cashews or sunflower seeds
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- juice of 2 limes
- red onion for pickling (see notes!)
- tortillas, black beans, corn, avocado, cotija cheese
For full recipe click here.
*The featured image is a free stock photo meant to represent this dish.