This dessert is such a treat! It’s simple and easy to prepare, but it’s got the kinda flavor that would make you think otherwise. It’s also, of course, PERFECT for summertime!
Recipe from: Half Baked Harvest
CINNAMON TOAST BRIOCHE CRUMBS
- 4 slices brioche bread, torn or pulsed into fine crumbs (about 2 cups of crumbs)
- 4 tablespoons salted butter, melted
- 2-5 tablespoons cinnamon sugar, to your taste, plus more for serving
BROWNED BUTTER GRILLED PEACHES
- 4 tablespoons salted butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 ripe, but firm peaches or nectarines, halved + pit removed
- vanilla ice cream, for serving
For full recipe click here.