Recipe from: The Mountain Kitchen
This is the yummy, cozy, comfort food you’ve been looking for during these chilly days! It’s a delicious and savory galette.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 35 Minutes
- 1 sheet puff pastry dough thawed
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 leek halved, washed, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon thyme fresh, chopped
- ½ cup fresh ricotta cheese
- 2 cups broccoli fresh, chopped
- 2 cups cauliflower fresh, chopped
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese shredded or sliced
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons water
For full recipe click here.
*The featured image is a representation of the recipe. Not a photo of the actual recipe.