I love stir fry recipes because the ball is really in your court. You can mix and match with almost all kinds of veggies. These three happen to go quite well together in a stir fry, but feel free to add in or take out whichever ones suite you! It’s sure to be a tasty meal no matter what!
Recipe by: Karen with Healthy Gluten Free Family
- 4 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons gluten-free tamari (or gluten-free soy sauce)
- 4 teaspoons dry sherry
- 2 tbsp + ½ teaspoon sesame oil, divided
- 3 teaspoons corn starch
- 2 tablespoon water
- 8 medium garlic cloves, minced or finely chopped
- One bunch green onions, chopped whites and some greens for garnish.
- Sesame oil, 2-3 tbsp
- 1 head Broccoli, cut into bite size or slightly larger pieces
- 2 medium or 3-4 Eggplant, cut into bite size or larger pieces
- 5-6 baby bok choy, cut lengthwise into pieces