Farro is an ancient grain that’s got a wonderful nutty flavor, chewy texture, and a whole lot of fiber. It’s a fun grain to use in place of oatmeal and tastes just divine paired with a bit of pureed kabocha, coconut milk, and a few spices. What a way to welcome in Fall!
Recipe from: Fake Food Free
- ½ cup kabocha puree, warmed
- 2 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice
- Pinch of salt
- 2 cups cooked farro, warmed
- 1/2 cup coconut milk, warmed
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts for garnish
For full recipe click here.
The featured image is a stock photo meant to represent this dish.