A light, healthy salad that’s full of flavor! So yummy and so easy to make!
Recipe from: Gin at Eat Healthy Eat Happy
- 1″ piece fresh ginger, peeled and quartered
- 2 medium garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 Tbs seasoned or regular rice vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 1 Tbs hot Chinese mustard (look in the Asian section of any supermarket) or Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbs lemon juice
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1/4 c sesame oil (olive oil works too)
- pinch red pepper flakes
- 1/2 head bok choy, leaves torn and whites sliced on a diagonal
- 5 green onions, chopped (stems too)
- 3 mini bell peppers or 1 smallish bell pepper, sliced
- 1 carrot, shaved with veggie peeler
- 1/4 c plain roasted peanuts, crushed (for topping)
For full recipe click here.
*The featured image is a stock photo meant to represent this dish.