This light and refreshing salad offers the perfect medium to enjoy a handful of blackberries. Drizzle on the citrus-y vinaigrette and you’ve got yourself a lovely little snack or appetizer.
Recipe from: Gimme Some Oven
- baby arugula leaves
- fresh blackberries
- crumbled gorgonzola or blue cheese
- citrus vinaigrette (recipe below)
CITRUS VINAIGRETTE INGREDIENTS:
- 1/3 cup good-quality olive oil
- 1/4 cup freshly-squeezed orange, lemon, or lime juice (I used blood orange juice)
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
For full recipe click here.
The featured image is a stock photo meant to represent this dish.