This dish is a healthier take on seafood pasta made with whole wheat pasta and added veggies and greens. It’s a beautiful dish that’s filled with flavor and plenty of nutritious ingredients.
Recipe by: Curtis Stone with Delish
- 8 oz. whole wheat angel hair pasta
- 1/4 c. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 lb. Manila or littleneck clams
- finely chopped shallots
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 fresh or dried bay leaf
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 c. dry white wine
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 oz. fresh baby spinach
- 4 large radishes
- 2 scallions
For full recipe click here.